Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Times News E-edition subscribers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Times News E-edition subscribers

    Have you had trouble accessing the E-edition over the last couple of days?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    No!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    I figured out the problem. For some odd reason it was trying to access the 10/10/06 edition of the paper when it didn't exist.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    All-in-all, the E-edition has worked fine for me. I really like the features, especially being able to pick out a photo or article I like and save it without having all the paper mess.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    My wife likes that there aren't papers lying everywhere around the house.

    I just need a laptop so I can read the paper on the crapper or on the porch while I'm having a smoke.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    I could probably help you out in that department. I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 that needs a home. It has no modem, but does have an NIC.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    [ QUOTE ]
    I could probably help you out in that department. I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 that needs a home. It has no modem, but does have an NIC.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I wish I had the money. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    I really dislike the Times website now that they offer this E edition. Is it really worth the fee, which is $6 a month I think?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times News E-edition subscribers

    For me it is. I know some folks actually like a paper right in front of them, but that's not necessarily my thing. I receive enough mail during the week to create clutter around the house, so I don't need a daily newspaper to compound the problem. We subscribe to the Sunday edition, so our price is only $2.99 a month as current subscribers.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •